On your special day,you have to look your best! It happens once in a lifetime so take into consideration the time of the year,the venue and your own preferences.This not the time of high fashion so don’t let a crazy fashion fad take over the day.
Here some tips I gave to many of my friends and people to help them look their best! Now it’s time to share it with you! 😉 Let’s start with the most important part , the Dress!
- Whatever the style of your dress,you need to think about the best necklines for you and your body shape.And most of all to feel comfortable and show some cleavage.
- Sleeves or sleeveless?Think about the type of ceremony,general condition of your arms,length of your arms,size of your bust,fullness of your upper arms.
- Trains,long or short,royal,sweep,cathedral no matter the style of the train ,it will change the feel of your dress,the way you walk and the formality of the occasion. Choose the one u most feel comfortable with or think about ways to help u hold it so u can go crazy and enjoy ur night!
To look perfect in the pictures which are the most treasured thing after the wedding is over,you have to know Your face shape and accessories that best suit you :
- If u have an Oval Face, that means you have balanced features! U can wear wear any style headpiece and veil.Balance the dimensions of your jewelry to match.
- If you have a square face,the width and length are basically equal,that means u are flattered by having a fuller hairstyle at the temples.Avoid geometric styles for jewelry instead choose softer rounder shapes.
- If you have a rectangle face, bangs will be perfect for you and even layer ur hair to soften your face.Your earrings will need to add width to your face,so avoid long,dangling styles,or long chain necklaces.
- If you have an inverted triangle face,you need soft curls to fall from all around the hairline.If your hair was short,give volume to your hair at the jawline.Dangling earrings with interest at the bottom are perfect for you.Make your lips your focal point of your face.
- If you have a round face,a french twist will give a slightly elongated look to your head,let your hair down and loose.Neat fitting earrings are the best! Stay away from rounds or hoops.Keep your eyebrows as straight as possible.
Will soon be talking about the bridal Bouquet and the best white color that suits each skin tone! Stay tuned!